Ninja code of ethics
- Use the art to obtain information to gain an advantage
- Use the art to survive - to survive is a natural instinct - it can be seen everywhere in biological life
- The Ninja should always strive for righteousness through acts of justice and reflect on betterment of his/her soul for his/her teacher and his/her parents
- Always use deception, confusion, spying, stealth and investigation when planning an effective strategy
- You must use secrecy, its a matter of life and death
- A Ninja must not kill, hurt or steal for personal profit or pleasure
- Fitness must be maintained at an optimal level. Downtime is training time.
- Arts should be enthusiastically pursued so to form a balanced, enlightened mind.
- The Ninja is expected to train intensively in all areas of the art Truly, these are words to live by. Cheers!